- Assessing market potentials
- Business plan
- Data science and Big Data modeling
- Due diligence
- ROI optimization
An observatory of trends based on Big Data analytics and a monitoring of innovative startups
An analysis method that allows producing quick and quality recommendations
Knowledge of the open innovation ecosystem
VALUATION OF A COMPANY FROM THE NEW ENERGIES INDUSTRY
An investment fund wishes to have a clear understanding of the valuation potential of a company from the new energies sector. Because of the deadlines imposed by the deal, the strategic audit must be done within a month.
- Analyzed the market structure and the competitive positioning of the company.
- Assessed the company’s ability to position itself as a leader in the growing markets.
- Evaluated the impacts on the cost structure for the next 3 years.
- Made an investment recommendation and proposed a development strategy to be implemented in the next 3 years.
DUE DILIGENCE OF A MOBILITY START-UP
A leader of the transportation industry wants to invest in early stage start-ups as part of its open Innovation strategy. They consider investing in a new car-pooling actor whose offer launch is under way (no traction). The investment file is already in the hands of several investors.
- Analyzed the car-pooling market and the relevance of the elected positioning
- Assessed the team quality and their ability to lead the project
- Analyzed the development hypotheses and the business model sustainability
- Proposed a valuation of the company
- Made a recommendation of the investment and of the conditions for success
OBSERVATORY OF THE INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
The retail industry has been experiencing a digital transformation for several years. New business models keep developing. Our client wants to identify and state the business models that are currently transforming the retail industry in order to better position itself.
- Defined the new value chain of the retail industry
- Identified the business models that are positioned on the different links of the value chain
- Analyzed 200 business models and selected the 30 most interesting ones
- Further analyzed the selected business models
- Assessed short/medium term growth potential
OUR OTHER OFFERS
150 bis Avenue Charles de Gaulle