- Innovation strategy
- Ideation and Design Thinking
- Redesigning business models
- Implementing Open Innovation approaches
- Strategic partnerships
More than 70 ideation techniques
The ability to transform strategic innovation into actual projects
A presence within the startup ecosystem
DESIGNING A GROWTH STRATEGY FOR A LEADING PLAYER OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR
A leading French player of the environment industry wishes to position itself on the markets that will drive tomorrow’s growth. To do so, it is necessary to identify the future development potentials, and to design the innovations that will capture them.
- Led a prospective study of the industry issues and a diagnosis of the current position of the company.
- Identified “innovation territories” upon which efforts should be based as matter of priority.
- Elaborated an innovation strategy and declined it in effective levers.
- Helped implement the roadmap.
OPEN INNOVATION STRATEGY FOR AN INSURANCE GROUP
Attacked on its core business by a new kind of competitors, our client wishes to get closer to the startup ecosystem in order to complete its offer and get access to new markets. The goal of the assignment is to formalize an open innovation strategy and to draw up a realistic roadmap.
- Mapped the innovative initiatives in the field of mobility
- Developed an open innovation strategy
- Turned the resulting strategy into a roadmap
- Formalized the pitch towards startups
- Assisted our client in the analysis of the first investment cases
IMPLEMENTING AN INNOVATION APPROACH FOR A MAJOR PLAYER OF THE SERVICES INDUSTRY
Attacked on its traditional markets by new entrants, our client is looking for new growth drivers. Its innovation team wants to lean on a consulting firm to identify new sources of revenue.
- Framed the creative challenges
- Analyzed trends and customers’ expectations (observatory)
- Designed and ran the creative workshops
- Helped to prioritize the ideas
- Prototyped and highlighted the results of the workshops with data visualization techniques
HTS Consulting – Paris Office
150 bis Avenue Charles de Gaulle
HTS Consulting – Brussels Office
Avenue Louise 340