- Designing offers
- Customer experience and loyaly
- E-Business, multi-channel strategy, CRM
- Positioning an brand strategy
- Customer knowledge and Big Data
An approach of customer relationship based on the quality of the “emotional experience”
An exclusive method – « employees first » – that allows to improve both the customer satisfaction and well-being at work
Big Data in favor of market knowledge, offer design and customer satisfaction
DESIGNING OFFERS FOR THE SENIORS (DESIGN THINKING)
New opportunities emerge on the housing market due both to an ageing population and to new public policies about home care services. Our intervention aims to support our client in designing its positioning on the senior market by imagining one or several intelligent and ergonomic housing concepts.
- Gave an overview of the initiatives taken on the senior target
- Observed and provided an understanding of the needs and behaviors of the seniors
- Implemented the ideation and convergence process on the most interesting ideas
- Prototyped and designed business models
- Wrote the business plans
DEVELOPING CUSTOMER LOYALTY THROUGH THE EMOTIONAL LEVER
The actions that have been set up for years around customer relationship have helped optimize the processes and improve the quality of the communication towards the customers. The satisfaction rate has clearly risen up since. Still, the loyalty intention remains steady and does not seem to benefit from this improvement. Our goal is to increase the loyalty intention through the emotional lever.
- Conducted a multichannel emotional diagnosis (phone, email, web, chat, mail)
- Identified typical customer emotions and discriminating factors
- Formalized a “customer enchantment” path
- Designed a method to help client advisors appropriate the approach
- Trained the in-house trainers
OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF A PLAYER OF THE SUSTAINABLE CITY SECTOR
In a fast growing and highly competitive sector, a leading player of the construction industry wants to improve its commercial and relational performance.
- Designed the relationship marketing strategy
- Implemented the new customer segmentation to 700 employees in 3 months.
- Defined and implemented the targeted customer path to 200 employees in less than 6 months.
- Identified the customer’s “key moments”.
- Built a customer service toolkit.
- Identified the good relational practices.
- Elaborated a multichannel device to support the commercial action.
- Identified and set up the resources to monitor and improve the customer satisfaction.
OUR OTHER OFFERS
150 bis Avenue Charles de Gaulle