More than 70 ideation techniques, for a practice recognized as one of the most innovative in Europe (#6 – 2019 Vault Ranking)
The ability to transform strategic innovation into actual projects
A presence within the startup ecosystem
DESIGNING A GROWTH STRATEGY FOR A LEADING PLAYER OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL SECTOR
A leading French player of the environment industry wishes to position itself on the markets that will drive tomorrow’s growth. To do so, it is necessary to identify the future development potentials, and to design the innovations that will capture them.
- Led a prospective study of the industry issues and a diagnosis of the current position of the company.
- Identified “innovation territories” upon which efforts should be based as matter of priority.
- Elaborated an innovation strategy and declined it in effective levers.
- Helped implement the roadmap.de route.
DESIGNING A STRATEGIC PLAN FOR A MOBILITY LEADER IN PARIS
Our client is challenged by new competitors (GAFA, Uber, Blablacar,…) and must define a new strategy to remain a leader and ensure its growth.
- Led a strategy involving the C-level in order to define the vision and the strategy of the company.
- Designed a bottom-up strategy which enables employees to express ideas.
- Outlined the results and presented them to the C-level of the company.
- Implemented a communication plan crafted to generate interest among the employees.
IMPLEMENTING AN INNOVATION APPROACH FOR A MAJOR PLAYER OF THE SERVICES INDUSTRY
Attacked on its traditional markets by new entrants, our client is looking for new growth drivers. Its innovation team wants to lean on a consulting firm to identify new sources of revenue.
- Framed the creative challenges Analyzed trends and customers’ expectations (observatory)
- Designed and ran the creative workshops
- Helped to prioritize the ideas
- Prototyped and highlighted the results of the workshops with data visualization techniques
DUE DILIGENCE OF A MOBILITY START-UP
A leader of the transportation industry wants to invest in early stage start-ups as part of its open Innovation strategy. They consider investing in a new car-pooling actor whose offer launch is under way (no traction). The investment file is already in the hands of several investors.
- Analyzed the car-pooling market and the relevance of the elected positioning
- Assessed the team quality and their ability to lead the project
- Analyzed the development hypotheses and the business model sustainability
- Proposed a valuation of the company
- Made a recommendation of the investment and of the conditions for success
VALUATION OF A COMPANY FROM THE NEW ENERGIES INDUSTRY
An investment fund wishes to have a clear understanding of the valuation potential of a company from the new energies sector. Because of the deadlines imposed by the deal, the strategic audit must be done within a month.
- Analyzed the market structure and the competitive positioning of the company.
- Assessed the company’s ability to position itself as a leader in the growing markets.
- Evaluated the impacts on the cost structure for the next 3 years.
- Made an investment recommendation and proposed a development strategy to be implemented in the next 3 years.
OUR OTHER OFFERS
150 bis Avenue Charles de Gaulle