We are looking for men and women motivated by our project, able to shift the lines and to help our clients integrate their new environments
WE STUDY APPLICATIONS FROM YOUNG GRADUATED AND EXPERIENCED PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
We are looking for applicants graduated from prestigious business and engineering schools from all over the world, but we are also open to atypical backgrounds.
The applicants we are looking for either come from leading consulting firms or have an operational experience within major international groups.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Successful candidates will be appreciated for both their professionalism and personality. In particular, they shall have the following qualities
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis
- Rigorous and demanding profile
- Entrepreneurial profile, interested in taking part to a “human adventure”
- Team spirit
- Sense of initiative
- Intellectual honesty
- Human and environmental sensitivity
FOUR RECRUITEMENT STEPS
1. A first interview to check that the candidate’s profile matches the company’s project and values.
2. A second interview with a consultant to check the candidate’s rigour and analysis skills.
3. A third interview with a Partner to check the candidate’s ability to support executive management in their strategic thinking.
4. One validation interview with a Partner.
The process requires the unanimity of the recruiters.
Every candidate benefits from a recruiting process adapted to their personal and professional experience.
EXAMPLES OF CASE STUDIES
What do you do?
As a leading player of the PC market, I forecast sales volume to be flat on my traditional business and to grow sharply on the digital tablets segment. You are asked to assess the potential for this new market.
How do you proceed?
A new environmental standard enters into force in two years. This standard is about to disrupt the whole sector. It will cause a 10% rise of production costs. You are asked to demonstrate the necessary implementation of this standard as of 2013.
How do you proceed to convince the different stakeholders?
150 bis Avenue Charles de Gaulle