Innovative methods that enable organizations to achieve their digital transformation
Exclusive techniques that allow leveraging the efficiency of traditional change management methods
Consideration of psychosocial risks in the transformation project
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF A MAJOR SERVICES COMPANY
Digital technologies are strongly impacting our client businesses, thus forcing it to reinvent itself. This change requires a deep evolution of the operational modes and competences within the organization: development of new businesses and new skills, change in the employees’ attitudes, generalization of new working methods (collaborative work, remote work), managerial changes.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”search-2″ wrap=”i”] APPROACH
- Formulated the group’s digital ambition
- Analyzed the impact of digital technologies on businesses and management modes
- Expressed it through a digital competency framework
- Mapped the employees’ digital appetences
- Designing and implementing the change management plan
TRANSFORMATION OF A LEADING PLAYER THAT OPERATES IN SUSTAINABLE CITIES PROJECTS
The rising number of regulatory requirements, the evolution of the customers’ behaviors, and the emerging new entrants, force our client to evolve. Its business is getting more complex. For our client, the challenge is to develop a project-based culture, to bring the decision-making closer to the field and to allow the employees to better anticipate the impacts of the decisions they make. This change is based on a deep evolution of the current management modes.
- Conducted an impact analysis and a mapping of the players
- Designed the change strategy
- Designed and implemented the change management plan
- Mobilized the managers and providing on-site support
- Steered change
REPOSITIONING THE PHYSICAL NETWORK OF A PLAYER OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT INDUSTRY
The regulatory changes and the evolution in the customers’ behaviors strongly impact the agencies’ business models. Their profitability is sharply decreasing and their acquisition-oriented positioning is ill-adapted.
- Analyzed the current network performance
- Benchmarked the services approaches of bank, insurance and retail
- Evaluated different repositioning scenarios
- Conducted an impact analysis
- Formulated recommendations for a repositioning
EVOLUTION OF WORKERS ATTITUDE WITH REGARDS TO THEIR RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS
An actor of the transportation industry must adapt to his new environment: future opening of the market to competitors, growing expectations of customers in terms of service, necessary implementation of technological innovations, inclusion of sustainable development, etc. The workers’ everyday behaviors must therefore also evolve.
- Formalized targeted behaviors and attitudes that allow to improve the customer satisfaction and to further integrate sustainable development on an everyday basis.
- Implemented educational methods that allow everyone to take into account the current changes and the need to evolve.
- Built and implemented management tools that allow local managers to accompany change on a daily basis.
PROSPECTIVE STUDY ON CHANGES LINKED TO TECHNOLOGY IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
Jobs in the banking industry are being redefined by new digital tools (blockchain, AI…). Our client wants to have a vision of all the changes the banking industry is going to face in the next seven years so it can adapt to it.
- Evaluated the changes in the business models by interviewing experts of the banking industry
- Formalized the disruptions that our client should anticipate in the next years
- Formalized the required changes in skills that those changes would generate
OUR ADDITIONAL OFFERS
01 46 37 51 58
8 rue de l’hôtel de ville
Error: Contact form not found.